- Alexxa: Mental bonsues? Considering canines aren't really mentally superior to humans, I don't think that's true. Secondly, your "personal heater" isn't really anything I can't do and I'm pretty sure I can still beyond kick your ass in a fight full moon or not. Thirdly, I wouldn't know anything about being on a school team now would I? /I/ didn't have that sort of childhood but thanks for the reminder, Santana. Are you done now?
- San: Hey, no reason to get an attitude. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You're the one who took a jab at my ability and I defended it.
- San: Only found each other a few days ago and already talking about ass-kicking? :( Oh, it's Britt by the way. Hi, Lexxie! San and I forgot to give you a wedding invitation the other day, do you want me to drop it off? Or maybe one of us can meet up with you? Ohh! Maybe we'll pass it to Quinn! (1/2)
- San: Anyway, we hope you can make it! Your parents will be there though... One of you might want to give them a heads up. Oh well, I think San is getting impatient now. Have a good day! Or week, or like life! (2/2)
I don’t know what him playing for Team Gay has to do with any of it, but he’s a cat, they like to play, maybe when the bat grows a bit more, but for now he’s too tiny.
And thank you.
Aww, okay. They can be friends later on!
It’s a bat Brittany.
So? Bats are cool!
Okay first off this is my house. My name is on the paperwork, not yours. If I say no gross rabies filled bat can’t live here then it can’t live here. We have enough animals here as it is and you’re already a lonely anti-social closet case as it is you don’t need more reasons to be confined and locked up in your rented room.
Sannnnnnnn! Be nice.
Of course, Britt! Just don’t let Santana touch him.. Or your cat. I don’t need him to be eaten.
Aww, but Sir Fluffsalot is a total gentleman. I think he also plays for Team Gay too, you never know!
Oh, and I can keep Santana’s paws off of him.
So I found this little guy curled up in the corner of my room. I think he might have been abandoned.. New pet? I think so, someone has to take care of him.. Now just to think up some names.
OH MY GOD! It’s so cute! Can I play with it, PLEASEEE?
I know, Britt. But it’s National Comic Book Day! It’s like a must, especially if you’re near Midtown Comics.
I have to?
Or you know, register vote. That’s cool too.
But comics confuse me.
- A: Then just ask her, silly :)
- B: Ok! Thanks, Annie-bee, you always make me feel better. Oh, and you're totally going to be his/her favourite aunt.